OFF: Godzilla/Holiday

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 26 06:33:58 EDT 1998

>Bank Holiday weekend and (in may case) ex-girlfriend trauma.  The
usual.
>Didn't even make it to ICU :(
>
>- Andy

I have never had the nerve to say this out loud, but since this is the
internet and I am (essentially) anonymous........why do ex-girlfriends
cause more stress then at any point within in a relationship?
I can't be alone.  And always on holiday 3-day weekends that you finish
work on Friday looking forward to and then spend the next 72 hours
wishing you were sitting at the office on Monday morning again...
A rhetorical question, really. >Heavy sighs<

Chris.