OFF: GODZILLA REVIEW

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Tue May 26 19:53:15 EDT 1998

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I enjoyed this movie.  Maybe
it's because I didn't have great expectations or spent a lot of time
comparing it to the previous Godzilla movies.  I like the idea of something
like this "creature" showing up in New York City with no warning and seeing
how people would really deal with it.  Sure the movie started out slamming
the French, but they certainly were the heroes in the end.

I had fun watching it and BOC at the end would have been great.  The turd
encrusted rendition of Kashmir at least made it easier to skip the credits.

I also probably enjoyed it more because I basically got to see it free with
some out of date movie passes.

WOO HOO!

Brad