BOC: Astoria

Thu May 28 06:28:33 EDT 1998

OK, probably time to fix meeting arrangements for next week's gig,
especially as I've tickets for two of you!  How about the Angel in St Giles
High St - assuming it hasn't been demolished or turned into a gay disco -
at, I dunno, 6 or 6:30?  To find it, use
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=529750&Y=181250, - the
cross for the church is right next door, obviously enough, or if you insist
I can post directions.

The support act is sHeavy (sic), apparently (according to Time Out) a
"mightily revered psychedelic rock band from Canada" so we might want to
check them out.

- Andy