HW: Funereal HW

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 28 07:20:39 EDT 1998

<sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU>= wrote:
>> The draft of my Will has "Golden Void" playing as I'm lowered into
the ground
>> ... seriously!
>
>     My choice is "Time We Left (This World Today" :)
>
>--
>Carl Edlund Anderson

This is just getting silly, but I have two songs stuck in a letter
sealed in a bank for just this purpose, and my pieces of music for the
queues of people edging past my coffin whilst I lie in state are....
"Time Speaks with Golden Tongue" Screaming Trees
"Master of the Universe" HW
"(Then came the) Last Days of May" BOC