HW: Funereal HW

Thu May 28 08:04:03 EDT 1998

Wot, no "Don't Fear the Reaper"?

Leave me on the cliffs for the vultures, like the Zoroastrians used to do,
but listen to anything by the New Christs!  "You'll Never Catch My Wave"
might be good start.  Or "From On High".  Yeah, definitely "From On High".
And "In State".

PS Neil, look, it's going to be tough to meet anyone in there, but tell us
what you'll be wearing and hang around the bar and we'll stand a chance!

- Andy