HW: Funereal HW

Andrew A. Apold mordru at GEKKO.NET
Thu May 28 09:05:11 EDT 1998

>On tor 28 maj 1998 12.55 +1000 Soniqué <sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU> wrote:
>> The draft of my Will has "Golden Void" playing as I'm lowered into the ground
>> ... seriously!
>
>     My choice is "Time We Left (This World Today" :)

Hmmm, "Dead God's Homecoming"?  nah, title works, track don't...

Styx "Don't let it end" for about two bars, ending abruptly...
just kidding.

Seriously...

I'd probably settle for 'The Great Sun Jester' (joker of the universe)
followed by Water's "Goodbye, Cruel World" at the very end...

There's an Aiwa commercial currently playing in which a guy driving
a car pops in Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" and cranks it
up really loud on his car stereo.  People drive by (you see from
inside the car) and just stare, aghast.  Then the camera pulls away and
you see that it's a hearse...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at gekko.net), aka | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random