BOC: Astoria

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Thu May 28 11:37:56 EDT 1998

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Andy Gilham wrote:
> OK, probably time to fix meeting arrangements for next week's gig,
> especially as I've tickets for two of you!  How about the Angel in St Giles
> High St - assuming it hasn't been demolished or turned into a gay disco -
> at, I dunno, 6 or 6:30?

OK, I'll be there nearer 6.30 than 6.

To find it, use
> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=529750&Y=181250

Got it. If I'm delayed, it's because I stopped to look in the windows of
some of those nearby guitar shops...

> The support act is sHeavy (sic), apparently (according to Time Out) a
> "mightily revered psychedelic rock band from Canada" so we might want to
> check them out.

Depends on the quality of the beer in the Angel! I've only ever seen 2
decent support acts for BOC - Motorhead and Girlschool.

- Mike Godwin

Important PS How will I recognise you?