BOC: Big Flats Gig

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 28 15:35:59 EDT 1998

Hi Kids!

Theo Said:

>>Anybody [Torgo, Brian?] get more details about Big Flats or New
 hartford gigs while I was gone?

No, and it's starting to bug me.

I found a phone number on the 'net for the bunch that is putting on the
Big Flats gig, but whenever I call them I get an answering machine. I
leave a message but they never call me back. It's enough to piss off the
Pope, I tell ya. Anyway, if anyone else likes to play with telephones
and be ignored in return, the number I have is...

(607) 562-7683

Would like to find out where this SUMMER SOUND STAGE is, as I don't know
much about Big Flats. I know where Showtime is, so more and more I will
use that gig as a backup. Molly Hatchet and Jefferson Starship? OK,
Hatchet I can froog to pretty well. Starship? Excuse me.... my corn
flakes are not sitting too well suddenly. :^)

Oh, and I heard somewhere that Godzilla sucks. Anyone else hear anything
about that? ;^)

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos