ICU: So, did anyone go to the London gigs/you didn't

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu May 28 15:59:14 EDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 11:51:25 PDT, you sent through the ether:

>My opinion might be considered to be byist.  I was surprised I did not
>see you at the shows with the heavy interest you have in the band.

I had work related stuff to do is all.. I blew out Mick Stupps gig at
the Acoustic Cafe and The Tiger Lillies (My fave live band) new album
launch show the same night.

And for what it`s worth I don`t have a heavy interest in the band, Trev
will remain the best guitarist i`ve ever seen but his version of ICU
doesn`t play on the elements that I found appealing in the original
band, I`ll come see him sooner or later.

S.