OFF: GODZILLA REVIEW

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu May 28 17:41:12 EDT 1998

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Matthew Braun wrote:

> >Add to this the fact that very few people die in
> >this film, and most of them are the French Secret Service dudes.
> That's not true--the US lost a whole submarine crew, countless helicopter
> crewmen.  The French Secret Service lost maybe 6 guys in the attack on the
> eggs.

Not that it bothers me tremendously, but next time it might be good
netiquette to put "[spoilers]" in the subject line or something.

Cheers,

Paul (who will probably see GODZILLA on "75 cent Tuesdays" at the local
        Capri when [if] it eventually comes around)

obCD: Monster Magnet, _Spine of God_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix