Harvest Moon Sighting! (Sounding?)

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri May 29 00:35:17 EDT 1998

> Jean:
>
> What station played Harvest Moon (call letters and frequency)?  I'll
> update my website if it's not already on there.
>
> John

Speaking of...

My MD tells me Harvest Moon still hasn't shown up on the rock radio
charts...still 'new and active'...although a few more stations added
it this week. It's moving slow, but at least it's still moving.

On the other hand, Deep Purple's new single, 'Any Fule No That',
debuted on the rock charts. Not sure what number. So those of you
lucky enough to live in an area that still has a good rock station
(a dying breed) should be hearing one or both of these songs.

--  Nick