BOC: Astoria

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Fri May 29 06:35:09 EDT 1998

> > Important PS How will I recognise you?
> >

> There are some snaps of me on my web-page, which may help!  Otherwise I'll
> probably wear my Wayne Kramer T-shirt.  Or perhaps the Roky Erickson... :)
                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                        !! How'd you get this ?!

I checked my boc t-shirts last night - the Club Ninja & Imaginos "Bedtime
Story for the children of the Damned" shirts are both sadly beyond my still
svelte
frame, so it looks like it'll be a Nethawks or 'Some Enchanted Evening' shirt
for me.

Just looked at the setlists for the last two UK shows played -

Both sets

stairway to the stars
before the kiss
ETI
Flaming Telepaths
Take me Away
Cities on Flame
OD'd on life
Harvest Moon
Burning For You
Godzilla
Reaper
Red + Black

 + in 1992

Dom + Sub
Horsemen Arrive
Astronomy
Demon Kiss
Still Burnin
Black Blade
Harvester of eyes
Bucks boogie

 + in 1995

See you in Black
Dr Music
Last Days of May
In thee
Lips in the hills
me262

Hopefully they'll mix it up a bit. Buck says Last Days of May is in for sure :-)
I'm still waiting on 7 S D-Bs to be played one day, but thats hugely unlikely.

Tim

np: On your feet...