BOC: More Birdman/BOC love-in stuff

Fri May 29 09:38:44 EDT 1998

> And they say the FAQ has too much information...  ;-)
>
> Seriously though, is the EP released under the name Deniz Tek Group?

Yes it is - and there's a dead good cover of the Stooges' "Not Right" on it
as well!

Together with "the light that never, never warms" in "Hand of Law", and "the
Four Winds Bar and Grill" in "Last Chance", I can take a good guess at his
favourite BOC song, can't you? :)

(PS I think I must have had a brainstorm when posting about this before -
the song I mean on _Orphan Tracks_ is definitely "Last Chance", not "Why
Tell Me").

- Andy