BOC: Radio air time

Mike Looney - ionet mlooney at IONET.NET
Fri May 29 22:24:22 EDT 1998

Over the last couple of weeks BOC has been getting quite a lot of air
time on the local "Classic and Best of New Rock" station here in Tulsa.
(KMOD, 97.5 FM).  I have heard Harvest Moon at least 5 times, and of
those 3 were attached to one or more other BOC songs.  What is weird is
that the other BOC song played is NEVER one of "The big three".

What I have heard  with Harvest Moon is:
"Astronomy"
"Take Me Away"
"Death Valley Nights"

Very weird.  The first couple of times I heard HM they ID  and it's CD
it correctly and mentioned that it was "new".   One time the DJ went on
for 30-45 seconds about how great the CD was and you should go out and
buy it right now. (he does that allot, for bands he likes.  Granted BOC
was not one of his bands, at least before now).   But of late, they just
play it, and assume you know who it is (i.e. like any other "big name"
['Zeppelin, Floyd,. Rush, ZZ Top, etc.] band).

I have heard some of the big 3 in their normal rotation (about once
every 4 days or so), but not with HM.

The big 3 play in the day time, HM and the others play at night.  What
this means I don't know.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com