HW: looks rather nice for a comp for a change?

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sat May 30 19:19:13 EDT 1998

Jonathan Jarrett writes:

> > The Remasters series and Stasis have this covered apart from:
> >
> > D-Rider  : the edited version on the US EP in 1974
> > Damnation Alley Part II : the cut on the B side of Hassan I Sabha
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>         Whassis?

It's the Hassan I Sabha 7" vinyl version issued by Charisma in Italy
with pic sleeve and only available in most people's dreams - unless you
look up Rob Godwin's Illustrated Collector's Guide book where you find
he has a picture of it  8-(    'Damnation Alley Part II' is the 'B' side
as she is labelled.    How it differs I've no idea!

>                 Jon (back on again)

Welcome back!   Are you returned academically or still on the outside
looking in?

cheers
jill

ObFilm> The Dark City