Bootleg CD removal fr

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Mon Nov 2 04:32:00 EST 1998

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1998-11-02 09:32

If its any help, my suggestion on this is:

Removal all bootlegs from the Codex! Given that every new boot appearing
will have to be subject to the "was this produced in sufficient numbers?"
guessing game, it makes things a lot simpler to leave them out all together.
However, a new list (perhaps called Codpiece or CD-X??) could be started
which to keep things simple, lists *all* CDRs by title with track listings.
As we all have text search facilities, it wouldn't be a problem to look
through for specific tracks and one main benefit of keeping things listed by
CDR (other than ease of maintenance) is that one can tell at a glance
*exactly* what is on the CD which is probably more relevant when buying
these things.

Thanks to those who maintain the Codex by the way!

Mark