HW: Codex

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Nov 2 07:34:52 EST 1998

I totally agree with Mike that this is a good time to step in and make the
change as more and more bootleg or CD-r shows will continue to show up.

In the Codex:
-------------

Hawkwind Live at Stonehenge and Watchfield (vinyl boot of Weird 103)
The Golden Void (vinyl boot of Glasgow 1982)
Solstice at Stonehenge (Yugoslav vinyl boot of Stonehenge 83)
Live at St. Albans - (live 79 boot CD released in fair numbers)
Kings of Speed, Lords of Light (semiofficial boot CD of German gig)
Assassins of Allah (compilation vinyl boot)
Dawn of Hawkwind (compilation CD boot)
Rock City (CD boot of 93 gig)
The Cyberspace Conspiracy (vinyl boot)
Orgasmatron

Out of the Codex:
-----------------
Nova Drive (CD boot)
Timeless Paens From The Ongoing Rituals of Space (CD boot)
The Secret Tepee (CD boot)
Corridor of Flame (CD boot)
The A Files (CD boot)
Hawkwind Live at the Kinetic Playground (CD boot)
Atomhenge 76 (CD boot)
A Quark Night in Paris (CD boot)
Damnation Alley (Minneapolis 89 CD boot)
Theta Orionis (CD boot)

So I guess 1998 will go down as the year of no Hawkwind shows... (with Dave
Brock).. I wonder what 1999 will hold for us? Can they really get Simon,
Lemmy, Nik etc.. together for a 1999 reunion show? Will the festival happen
in Belgium with Hawkwind, Alan's band, Huw's band, Harvey's band, Nik's
band, etc.. really happen?  Will Darxtar really show up in Hamburg in June?
So many questions..

scott

ObCs- La Compagilia Digitale (Italy 1979)