OFF: On Trial

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Nov 4 05:53:23 EST 1998

Hej,

        Some of you have seen or heard about the danish psych rock band, ON
TRIAL. Well, here is the latest news:

The 10" On Trial Head Ep is coming out on the streets around
the 16th of November '98 on Delerium records out of England.

It will contain Five years ahead of my time, by Third Bardo, Be
Forwarned, by Macbra. Signed DC, by LOVE, Slip inside this house live
from Loppen, and I've always been here before both by
Roky Erickson.

The band will have a full length CD out on Delerium on Feb.

scott

ObCs- Alien Planetscapes- Strange Daze 98