Klaatu (was groovie sci-fi movie)

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Nov 4 19:01:23 EST 1998

>I used to be severely into Klaatu.  Sir Army Suit was my favorite.  Followed
>by Hope.  There was another,  which was VERY pop.
>Sounded like the Beatles again.  I sold it long ago and cannot recall the
>title.  One song made it to local radio, The love of a Woman or something
>similar.  I have this other album by a group called the dreamies which is a
>VERY LSD-trippy take off of SGT PEPPER.
>Always thought that might be Klaatu in disguise.

Are you kidding, man??  'Cause I'm certain I heard that there was a big
rumour going around (following the release of the first Klaatu album) that
these guys were exactly the Beatles in disguise.

I remember hearing one of their albums once back in the early 80s, but I
couldn't tell you a thing about what it sounded like.

Keith H. (FAA)