Japanese Doremi LP

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 5 05:50:47 EST 1998

Dave Greenhalgh writes:

> M Holmes wrote:
> >
> > I got a flyer from someone with a copy of this LP with the extra Silver
> > Machine track for 30 Pounds +P&P. He also has the Japanese CD for 25
> > Pounds
> >
> > He's
> >
> > Toshiyasu Sasaki
> > Piloti Kunitachi 101
> > 43-14 Hikari-cho 1 Chome
> > kokobunji-shi
> > Tokyo 185-0034
> > Japan
> >
> > Fax: (81) 425 76 4036
>

> Hi Guys,
>
> Since I'm in Tokyo working,  if anyone buys this,  let me know and I'll
> hand carry it back to the UK at Christmas.  Better than risking British
> Airways legendarily gentle baggage handling!

I wrote off for this and got an acknowledgement back that it was
reserved for me.   However they sent a catalogue as well and I
discovered that what I had reserved was a reissue and not the original
issue.   So I sent back the appropriate money for the original issue and
asked if I could have this instead of the reissue but if it wasn't
available could they send me the reissue anyway since it was reserved
for me.

Since then I have heard nothing  8-(

But I'm still hoping  *-}

jill