Best Practical Joke In The World!!!!!!!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Nov 5 23:38:51 EST 1998

> >Andy Gilham writes:
> >
> >> Well, I'm not the first to point this out, but he's coming back to find
> that
> >> Jesse "the Body" Ventura is Governor of Minnesota.
> >>
> >> Which ought to be enough of a head-fuck for anybody...
> >>
> >> - Andy
> >
> >Judging from CNN last night tho' it seems that even those who didn't
> >vote for him were surprisingly impressed by listening to him
> >afterwards and were prepared to give him their support - for a while at
> >least.
> >
> >America - land of opportunity.
> >jill

> If I were in Minnesota, I would have voted for him.  He is a
> straightshooter, despite his stint in wrestling.  Nice to see
> The two most evil parties were passed over there.

Jesse's no rocket scientist, but he's definitely smarter than most
people give him credit for. I think he's gonna have some trouble in
the early going, but he'll adapt. I, too, would have voted for him if
I lived in Minnesota. Also, I wish I still lived in New York so I
could have helped them oust Al D'Amato! That's something I would have
loved to have been a part of!

--  Nick