Best Practical Joke In The World!!!!!!!

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 6 06:13:36 EST 1998

> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
>
> > If I were in Minnesota, I would have voted for him.  He is a
> > straightshooter, despite his stint in wrestling.  Nice to see
> > The two most evil parties were passed over there.

Yeah, I agree.  The worst thing 'bout US politics is the 2 party
system.  They're both essentially middle of the road, so nobody gets
what they want...

> Jesse's no rocket scientist, but he's definitely smarter than most
> people give him credit for. I think he's gonna have some trouble in
> the early going, but he'll adapt. I, too, would have voted for him if
> I lived in Minnesota.

I probably would have too.  I like some of his ideas:  legalize weed
and prostitution.  Bet you can't guess who I voted for for Gov. of
NY?

Also, I wish I still lived in New York so I
> could have helped them oust Al D'Amato! That's something I would have
> loved to have been a part of!

Happy to have helped you out with that one!  I couldn't believe he
got beat, but the signs were there.  A month ago they were saying
mean little Al was vulnerable.  The headline in the Syr. paper said:
'D'Amato victim of Gender Gap...'  Women will not vote for mean, ugly
unsympathetic people.  'Course he'll have the last laugh, as he'll
get some consultant job now making millions...

theo