BOC: Mobile Fidelity and other stuff...

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Nov 6 10:08:47 EST 1998

>> Someone recently posted on AOL that Mobile Fidelity is going to release
> > "Gold" CDs of the first 2 BOC CDs.  At the moment, there's nothing on
> > their website about it, so I assume it won't be for a few months.

Thats nice.  Still why can't anyone go the distance with BOC, add Secret
Treaties to the releases.

>>>Well, I'm not the first to point this out, but he's coming back to find
> that Jesse "the Body" Ventura is Governor of Minnesota.
> >>
> >> Which ought to be enough of a head-fuck for anybody...
> >>
> >> - Andy

LOL!  However I'm really happy to see this. J"tB"V is better known for his
wrestling and limited movie career, however few realize that he is also a
highly intelligent person.  Former Navy Seal to boot.  One thing for certain
the Minnesota legislature will agree with him more often tthan not.  Jesse
still has pretty good flex.

>I just got a free video from a NYC Space-Rock band called
>Born to Go, anyone heard of them? what else do they have
>out?

Welcome to the list.  If you like Born to Go, then hang around Marc Power
will be in shortly, he's a member of the band.  Marc you must be fairly well
off guy, first free cassettes now videos.  Kewl

Back to lurking and listening to Tapehead, just can't pull it out of the
player just yet.

Ghost in the Ruins