Help!! need to get off the discussoin list for a couple of months :o)

<SallyAnn Moore> C WuddlyAaol.com CWUDDLY at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 7 09:28:28 EST 1998

Dear Friends

I wont be using this account for a couple of months as am flying from England
to the USA and you all are going to fill up my mailbox :o(   ....dont get me
wrong, I like being on this list for my own connections with the group
Hawkwind :o))))))))

I have forgotten the proceedure of how to resign and also how to get back onto
the list....please someone tell me what to do :o)))))....I will return if I
know how.

I am flying over to my sweetheart who I met online 16 months ago and who I met
with last march and we fell in Love :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and we is
going to spend time together to be sure we is truelly right for one another
¦o) will be using the screen name of NoHatSally whilst staying in St Loius,
Missouri USA untill jan 18th 1999
etc ..............apologies for broadcasting my own thing in the discussion
group :o)
       ^v^from SallyAnn xxx who loves you all ^v^ bye for now :o))))))))))