Help!! need to get off the discussoin list for a couple of months :o)

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sat Nov 7 13:30:12 EST 1998

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, <SallyAnn Moore> C WuddlyAaol.com wrote:

=> Dear Friends
=>
=> I wont be using this account for a couple of months as am flying from England
=> to the USA and you all are going to fill up my mailbox :o(   ....dont get me
=> wrong, I like being on this list for my own connections with the group
=> Hawkwind :o))))))))
=>
=> I have forgotten the proceedure of how to resign and also how to get back onto
=> the list....please someone tell me what to do :o)))))....I will return if I
=> know how.

Before leaving, send an e-mail to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU containing
this as the body of the message:

        SET BOC-L NOMAIL

You'll still be subscribed, but won't receive any mail.  When you get
back, and want to resume e-mail, send another message to the
LISTSERV at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU address containing this as the body of the
message:

        SET BOC-L MAIL

which will cause you to start getting BOC-L mail again.

=> I am flying over to my sweetheart who I met online 16 months ago and who I met
=> with last march and we fell in Love :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and we is
=> going to spend time together to be sure we is truelly right for one another
=> ¦o) will be using the screen name of NoHatSally whilst staying in St Loius,
=> Missouri USA untill jan 18th 1999
=> etc ..............apologies for broadcasting my own thing in the discussion
=> group :o)
=>        ^v^from SallyAnn xxx who loves you all ^v^ bye for now :o))))))))))

Been through St. Louis, MO, once, on a return from a Pacific coast
roadtrip.  Alas, the arch was out of comission, and, besides, it was
rush hour anyway and I was just passing through. :-(  But it's back in
action now, so make sure you go see its landmark claim to fame. ;-)

IMHO, you should also see if the USA is truly right for you.  As a Limey
abroad myself, the cultural difference is bigger than one might credit.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD-R: Gov't Mule, Granada Theater, Lawrence, KS, 11/18/97

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix