OT:Darxtar?

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sat Nov 7 21:28:54 EST 1998

On 6 Nov 98, at 8:32, Elemental_Canine at SOFTHOME.NET wrote:

> now.  I noticed that Soniques Darxtar page is about a year old, and
> wondered if their is anything more recent?

Well, there hasn't been a lot to add to it recently :(

I've been conversing with K.Sören of darXtar quite a bit of late, and the
new album (Tombola) is still happening ....  the recording has well and
truly been finished, but various things have delayed the final mix-dwon,
and there are also some problems with the label it was going to be
released on so they are currently looking at alternatives. He didn't say
exactly when it will be out, but I doubt that it will be in 98 ...
hopefully not too far into 99 though!

Soniqué

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long