BOC: Check dis out

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Nov 8 14:28:19 EST 1998

>Which reminds me: anyone heard an advance copy of Metallica's "Garage Inc."
>and grooved to their version of "Astronomy"?  I heard their cover of "Turn
>the Page" and it was actually entertaining.

I have it. I love it and think it's very good. It's pretty faithful to the
original with lots of subtle changes like dropping the key, some extra
chord changes and a much heavier drum part. It'$ less severe than what I've
done to it the couple times that I've redone it.