OFF: BORN to GO - Free video offer

Marc Power mpower at CICG-DEV.ETSD.ML.COM
Tue Nov 10 11:15:39 EST 1998

Hi SpaceRockerz,

Thanks for the kind comments of people on the list about

I am still happy to continue my offer of a free VHS video
to anyone, anywhere on the planet who wants a copy, of
SpaceRock band BORN to GO, live at the Lion's Den, NYC.

It's NTSC VHS, but several people in Europe have had no
trouble viewing it on newer multi-mode equipment.

I was originally offering a two hour tape, with other
performances filling it. Since I have been copying these
videos in real-time, with only two VCRs to record with,
and requests have now topped three figures, I am now only
copying the Lion's Den performance, unless otherwise
specifically requested.

According to the consensus of feedback I have received,
I quote, "It Rocks!".

Just email me with your snailmail address and be prepared to
wait a couple of weeks.

In Space we trust,

Marc.