HW:Lord of the Hornets

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Nov 10 14:03:15 EST 1998

Keith Henderson [mailto:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU] said:
>I figure that a few of us even went the BOC - Moorcock - Hawkwind way as
well.  Which of course, >is the whole basis for this combined list.  Isn't
what I'm saying very general information??  >I'd *hope* so!

BOC - Hawkwind - Moorcock for me.  It was the list, not Moorcock, that got
me into Hawkwind.  I can't say I even own one of his books.  I just
contemplate buying one every time I walk in the bookstore or listen to
CotBS.

Brian
obCD> The Bevis Frond: New River Head

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker