Born To Go video in Edinburgh

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Nov 10 14:09:53 EST 1998

I don't think Marc would mind as it'll save him money and time.  And I've got the
original video with both performances.  So anyone who wants to take me up on
this, send me a private e-mail and I'll sort something out.  I might even tape my
audio copy of Born To Go at StrangeDaze 1997.

Of course you'll all have read about that on my e-zine at
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com!