OFF: Metallica/Vampires

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Tue Nov 10 18:59:11 EST 1998

> Speaking of which finally saw Godzilla on video, and its probably worse than
> > people on this list have mentioned.  You guys were way too kind to this
> > movie.
> >
> > L8er
> > Ghost in the Ruins
>
> Now do you believe me?!
>
> On the other side of the coin, I want to personally recommend John
> Carpenter's Vampires to EVERYONE on this list. Saw it Halloween night
> and this is one seriously kick-ass flick! Believe it or not, James
> Woods as an action/horror hero really works. I have a totally
> new-found respect for the guy. See this movie.
>
> --  Nick

Can't agree with you more, one of the better Vampire movies, right up there with
Near Dark, The Lost Boys, and Fright Night in my opinion, Near Dark probably
being my favorite. Escape From L.A. was the only Carpenter movie I really never
liked, but one of my favorites from him would have to be "They Live", I just
love that movie.

Laj.