Moorcock/Hawkwind

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Nov 11 03:10:31 EST 1998

wandering-star wrote:

> The Moorcock/Hawkwind thing is well strange:

I agree. I started out on the Eternal Champion series via a friend. He'd
mentioned HW in passing, then after reading the  listing of Michael's works,
I'd noticed HW in the music notes. I asked He loaned me CDs & taped some
stuff, and therefore I have Kollected since:)
My first taste was " Warrior on the Edge of Time." Good stuff, all of it.
:)

> Eerie.  There must be a Psychic link..

Could be:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace