Moorkwind

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Wed Nov 11 07:20:26 EST 1998

        On the subject of Moorcock and Hawkwind.
        It was certainly thus, with me...

        MM ---> Hawkwind ---> BOC

        With regards to the Brothel in Rossenstrasse stuff. Allan described what is
already out but I will re-mention what I've mentioned in passing before
here, as I think it is pertinent.
        Some time in the first quarter of next year there will be a double CD
released containing lots of MM stuff.
        The first CD will contain all of Michael's demos. That is the stuff
recorded for Gloriana; The Entropy Tango and some other rarities. Also
perhaps the whole Finally It's the Bellyflops recording. There are some
better recordings than those that were released on the "Concerts &
Rehearsals" tape - and some time soon, new mixes will be made.
        The second CD will contain Michael reading from various books of his.
Including "The Dancers at the End of Time"; "Byzantium Endures" and probably
his new book "King of the City". And NO Elric! Maybe.
        It is still in the planning stages, as Michael is busy writing at present
(surprise surprise), but the project is moving onwards...
        While I'm at it, do people think it worthwhile packaging both CDs together,
or as two separate releases? Also, I asked before whether people would be
interested and some people voiced interest, and I still have record of the
people who did. But, I'd like to know what sort of interest there is out
there for this sort of thing.

- Max Wilcox