OFF: unknown Ozrics CD

denizen of chaos akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Nov 11 11:50:20 EST 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Cliff and Pam Wheaton wrote:

:Subject: Re: OFF: unknown Ozrics CD
:>
:>
:> It isn't bad, but not fantastic.  ...and it is a live album, albeit a bit
:> of a weird one.
:
:Haven't you just described 90% of the Ozrics albums? Most are awesome, tho! I
:say that only 'cause I haven't heard them all yet!:)

Pam,

well, are the cds in the vitamin box live?  strangeitude, arborescence,
become the other, and children of the corn are all studio releases (i
think....don't have them here in front of me, so am not certain.....).

Ozrics are sort of interesting.  (I was introduced to them by a friend who
said "they sound just like hawkwind instrumentals....").  What do you
think of their offshoot, _Eat Static_?

Arin
the denizen of chaos                    | denizen at pobox.com
aka Arin Komins                         | http://www.pobox.com/~denizen/