HW:Lord of the Hornets

denizen of chaos akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Nov 11 12:05:21 EST 1998

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Keith Henderson wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW:Lord of the Hornets
:
:Arin said...
:
:>(I'm very much a fan of Moorcock's multiverse stuff.)
:>
:>On random Moorcock notes, did his band, Deep Fix, ever end up recording
:>_The Entropy Tango_?
:
:Well, a few demos were made, but the entire multi-media project never got
:completely off the ground.  However, unless my brain has gone completely
:haywire, the demos (along with commentary by Brian Tawn) were made available
:as part of the Hawkfan 12 LP (or cassette).  And of course, that material
:(at least the music recordings) are to be on the soon-to-be-released 'Elf &
:Hawk' CD.  I believe there were two tracks, perhaps three?  'Brothel in
:Rosenstrasse' and the title track were the two, I think.

when is "elf & hawk" due to be released?

(quick pause for the
"i'm-sorry-if-this-has-been-covered-before-since-i-joined-the-list-relatively-recently"
apology ;) )

:>On other random notes, did the sequel to _Time of the Hawklords_ ever
:>come out in novel form? (_The Queens of Deleria_, written entirely by
:>Butterworth)
:
:Yes...I've got one in fact.

Would I be able to trouble you for publisher, date of publication, and
isbn number on that?

:>(...and was there a third book as well?)
:
:Yes...Ledge of Darkness.  But it was never published/released as a book, but
:was made available as part of a Griffin box set package.  Can't remember
:off-hand which CD it was released with.  I'm pretty sure I've got it, but
:never read the thing since people pretty much have panned Buttorworth's
:writing.  I guess I should pull it out soon, though, if this 'Death
:Generator' tour gets going.

I think i've got this. was it in the _quark, strangeness, & charm_ box
set? (or the _25 years on_?)

...and what this "death generator" tour? (see obligatory apology above ;)
)

Arin
the denizen of chaos                    | denizen at pobox.com
aka Arin Komins                         | http://www.pobox.com/~denizen/