AW: Bernhard

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Nov 11 12:09:52 EST 1998

> Have a look at Frank Weil's great site and you will find what you're
looking
> for.
> If not, contact me again please.
>

> http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html/gigs/setlist.html
> http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html/gigs/lineup.html
> http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void.html/gigs/
>

> Bernhard

My list is up to date up through 1997.  I plan to update it with this
year's gigs when I get back from vacation in December.  On the same
note, I have noticed that some of my set lists don't seem to agree with
some of the information I have seen posted, and some of the concerts
listed don't agree with Rob Godwin's in the Hawkwind collector's book.
I will try to figure out a way to come up with the definitive lists for
reference.

I'll be unsubscribing temporarily from boc-l since I will be in
Australia on vacation from now until the beginning of December.  I'm not
sure that my mail spool can handle the huge amount of unread mail I
might have if I stay subscribed while I am gone.  If anyone wants to
send me something about the Golden Void site, you can send it to
frankw at comm.mot.com (my work address, different than the one listed on
my site).

Frank
ObNotLookingForwardToIt: the fights from Chicago to Sidney and back.

---
Stop the violins.  Visualize whirled peas!
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240