Moorkwind

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Nov 11 12:19:37 EST 1998

>         On the subject of Moorcock and Hawkwind.
>         It was certainly thus, with me...
>
>         MM ---> Hawkwind ---> BOC

For me it was MM, then Hawkwind, with BOC independently.

>         While I'm at it, do people think it worthwhile packaging both
CDs together,
> or as two separate releases? Also, I asked before whether people would
be
> interested and some people voiced interest, and I still have record of
the
> people who did. But, I'd like to know what sort of interest there is
out
> there for this sort of thing.

I am definitely interested.  I am tempted to vote for both CDs together,
just because I would buy both anyway. However, they are different enough
that I would be hard pressed to think of them as a double CD.  From that
perspective, I would vote for two separate releases.  Maybe there could
be a discount, though, if both were bought together? (hint hint :-)

Frank

---
I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.  You couldn't park
anywhere near the place.      -- Steven Wright
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240