OFF: unknown Ozrics CD

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Nov 11 13:26:12 EST 1998

denizen of chaos wrote:

> :
> :Haven't you just described 90% of the Ozrics albums? Most are awesome, tho! I
> :say that only 'cause I haven't heard them all yet!:)
>
> Pam,
>
> well, are the cds in the vitamin box live?  strangeitude, arborescence,
> become the other, and children of the corn are all studio releases (i
> think....don't have them here in front of me, so am not certain.....).

As far as I know, there's only one in the Vitamin box that is live:) The rest (as
far as I know) are studio. But weird is a given!!! I love these guys.
I'm only lacking the early ones, with the exception of Live Underslunky (I love
this title) and Become the other.
Curious Corn is awesome:) I seem to be listening to Pungent Efflugent alot, too!!!

> Ozrics are sort of interesting.  (I was introduced to them by a friend who
> said "they sound just like hawkwind instrumentals....").  What do you
> think of their offshoot, _Eat Static_?

Haven't heard enough to judge:) A friend is 'sposed to make me a copy of some so I
can preview them:) What little I've heard sounds like Ozric, so I think I'll like
them:) :)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace