HW:Lord of the Hornets [Moorcock]

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Thu Nov 12 11:11:40 EST 1998

>  > Can anyone think where I could get Jerry Cornelius books? Aside from the
> > library which has about 4 of them, I simply haven't seen them anywhere.
> > It's aggravating because I prefer them to his sword&sorcery material,
> > and that's all that ever seems to be available.
> >
> Many of the stories have been repackaged in new volumes. One particular
> volume is titled The New Nature Of The Catastrophe, and features a great
> deal of the stories.
>
> William

        There was also the Cornelius Calender and Cornelius Quartet
        which came out a few years ago and reprinted just about all of
        the JC stories (the Nat. of Cat. features short stories by MM
        and others...)

        BTW: going back to MM scripted comic strips -- does anyone know
        a source for buying those late 50's UK comics??

        feel free to post info, or email me directly

        thanks

        --dave
        lapis at pobox.upenn.edu