BOC: OYFOOYK Question

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Thu Nov 12 15:41:00 EST 1998

AR>>The verdict: OYFoOYK is the best live release availible.  Yay impartial
AR>judgement.

AR>Who cares about being impartial.  This one still ranks as my favorite live
AR>album ever.  I've heard some great ones...and I have some great ones but
AR>none of them touch this beast.

I rank SEE higher than OYFOOYK, but anyway I regard the latter one as
excellent. My question about OYFOOYK is:

What are those omissions/comissions that Arthur Levy mentioned in his
liner notes? I vaguely remember that in the past BOC relinquished this
album, but I'm not completely sure about this fact.

Simplius
---
 * OLXWin 1.00b * Useless Invention: Braille Toilet Paper.