AW: Bernhard

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Nov 12 21:08:27 EST 1998

Doug Pearson wrote:

> Thanks for the list, Bernhard!  Is this really the entire list of Hawkwind
> gigs from 4/96 through 8/98?  There are at least two shows from the '97 US
> tour missing (see below).  Just curious ...

There's also a show missing from The Assembly Rooms,  Worthing in the
UK.  I'd have to see if I still have the tickets to get the date,  but
it was the first gig after Davey left and Tree was playing bass.  Played
to a massive audience of almost 50 people,  if I remember rightly.
(Maybe this falls outside the date range.)