OFF: Metallica/Vampires

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Nov 13 03:22:17 EST 1998

John A Swartz wrote:

> >Can't agree with you more, one of the better Vampire movies, right up there with
> Near Dark, The Lost Boys, and Fright Night in my opinion
>
> I thought The Lost Boys was a pretty cool movie, and I still occassionally
> listen to the soundtrack (Roger Daltery singing "Don't Let the Sun Go
> Down on Me" is particularly cool).
>
> John

Ya I got the sound track, haven't actually listened to it in years, after reading
your post I went upstairs and got it and am listening to it right now actually :-). I
remember hearing that Good Times tune on the radio a few times, and I really like the
version of "People Are Strange" that Echo and the Bunnymen do. I also like the
Daltrey version of "Don't Let . ." better than the Elton John original.

Laj.