BOC: OYFOOYK Question

Fri Nov 13 08:32:28 EST 1998

>I have a tour book from Cultosaurus saying Eric
sang almost the entire set in Japanese, and a Morning Final newsletter (can't
remember the issue number) saying Eric can't speak a word of it, except the
spoken part in Godzilla of coarse.

Well, I believe that Eric does know some Japanese.  He did do a bit of
spoken dialoge in Japanese prior to the band doing "Godzilla" (of course,
if might have been something he just memorized?).  But, the claims that
he sang the set in Japanese are bogus (I've heard the tape).

John