OFF: Dark Star

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Fri Nov 13 09:53:00 EST 1998

Laj Waldner wrote:

LW>Ya know, I have never seen "Dark Star", I have never seen it at a video
LW>store either, what's it about? being Carpenter it probably ROCKS! Was it a
LW>release from a major film company?

Can't remember what company released it, but I can approximately
remember what was going on in that movie:

4 astronauts, completely being screwed up of the long life in a
spaceship, have task to destroy unstable planets (whatever that
"unstable" means). They do that with intelligent bombs, that among all
thigs, can talk and philosophise. ;-) They have also some
extraterrestrial pet resembling a beach ball with claws, which
mischievous behaviour one day causes the bomb cotrol units to blast.
Therefore the astronauts are left to mercy of the loose, smart-ass
talking bomb........

Watch the movie! What I wrote now is not very accurate, since it was a
long time ago, so I want again to find somewhere this movie. Anyway,
"Dark Star" could compete for the best debut movie made ever.

Simplius
---
 * OLXWin 1.00b * And all the Borg left was this copy of Windows.