BRAIN: the new album

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Nov 15 22:25:17 EST 1998

Brian and friends:

>Any update on the new album?  How is everything coming together?  Throw us a
>bone here- two months is a long time to wait! ;-)

OK OK already! You made me feel so guilty about not working on it that I
spent today and last night finishing up four more tracks. Now we have 5
finished tracks with rough mixes. I can't do finals yet because I decided
to upgrade to mac OS 8.5 and my Performer software (that I use for mixing)
doesn't work anymore. Bummer! MOTU (makers of Performer) are working to
help me with a work around so I should be automated again soon. Anyway, as
a result I'm now facing a week of classes with almost no homework done and
it's all your fault! I hope you're satisfied.

OTOH last week in between classes (I was going four nights and all day
Saturdays) I wrote a couple new tunes with David Roter that we're going to
debut this Saturday at Arlene's Grocery in NYC. Should be a good show. The
band is killer with me, Joe, Jack Rigg and Pete Bohovesky backing the
outrageous DR.
Al