BRAIN: the new album

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Nov 16 12:14:33 EST 1998

Thanks for the update, Al.  I feel much better now.

Al explains:
>OK OK already! You made me feel so guilty about not working on it that I
>spent today and last night finishing up four more tracks.

Nothing like a guilt trip to get things moving ;-)

>Now we have 5 finished tracks with rough mixes. I can't do finals yet
because I decided
>to upgrade to mac OS 8.5 and my Performer software (that I use for mixing)
>doesn't work anymore. Bummer! MOTU (makers of Performer) are working to
>help me with a work around so I should be automated again soon.

Definate bummer.  Good luck.

>Anyway, as a result I'm now facing a week of classes with almost no
homework done and
>it's all your fault! I hope you're satisfied.

Very.  But hey, from now on school comes first.  We don't want to be
responsible for making you have to take summer school (interrupting any
possible touring....)

>OTOH last week in between classes (I was going four nights and all day
>Saturdays) I wrote a couple new tunes with David Roter that we're going to
>debut this Saturday at Arlene's Grocery in NYC. Should be a good show. The
>band is killer with me, Joe, Jack Rigg and Pete Bohovesky backing the
>outrageous DR.

What's the word on David Roter releasing any new (or old) material?  Just
trying to disrupt his life as much as possible, you know. ;-)

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html
-The new Fierce Wicker electronic showroom

"Cogitating with a twist of lemon."
-Fierce Wicker