OFF: Tarantino

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Mon Nov 16 12:20:00 EST 1998

E>Probably shouldn't throw my hat into the ring, but I will anyway: I
E>hated FDTD, too...and I really think Tarantino is totally overrated.
E>His idea of cutting edge is to throw in more 70s references than a
E>Brady Bunch movie. He's far from the first writer/director to do the
E>kind of stuff he does...he's just the first one to break into the
E>mainstream.

Tarantino is overrated, but it's shown with latter movies, not with FDTD
(BTW, it's his pal's Rodriguez movie). Anyway, his idea of cutting edge
isn't 70's references, but to make exhilarating scenes when there is
whole lotta nasty bloodshed.

Simplius
---
 * OLXWin 1.00b * Iraqi Bingo: F-14, B-2, F-11, B-52