BOC: OYFOOYK Question

Mon Nov 16 16:32:51 EST 1998

>I'm somewhat baffled at the slagging he has received on this list and
elsewhere (esp. from the band's
sycophantic cheerleader Bolle).  All over insignificant trivia no less.

As far as Bolle is concerned, he didn't appreciate what he felt were
outright LIES regarding Eric singing the entire setlist in Japanese -
since Bolle spent something like $200 years ago tracking down tapes of
BOC's tour in Japan back in '78 or '79.

As the maintainer of the largest collection of "insignificant trivia"
(the FAQ) on BOC, I can understand Bolle's position.  However, I did
not mean for my comments to come of as "slagging" Arthur Levy - I don't
claim to know him - my "what was he smoking" comment was meant as a joke.
Sorry to anyone who was offended.

John