Who Said Dibs !

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 17 06:16:30 EST 1998

>        "In times long past,  this planet was the home of a mighty and noble
>        race of beings which called themselves "The Krel".  Ethically,  as
well
>        as technologically,  they were a million years ahead of humankind, in

>        unlocking the mysteries of nature.  And when in the course of aeons
>         they had abolished  sickness,  insanity and crime and all
injustice ,
>                they turned with high benevolence outwards towards
space....."

>Interestingly,  Mr. Dibs used the same section on the Spacehead CD,  but
>edited-out the bit: "which called themselves "The Krel" ".
>
>Guy  T.

I wasn't aware the bugger had done a CD, we sat on his (Ex Cpt Rizz) bus
at Badham Festival and skagged a copy of his tape from him, IMHO it's
probably the best version of Sonic Attack that'll ever be made, Dibs should
have been supporting Bedouin at Notts before the damn gig got cancelled,
not seen him since, he didn't make it to Derby for Bedouin either.
I shall ring up and demand myself a CD forthwith......

And if he's listening to this, man that chilli was mean.

Cheers. Mark.

Please reply to

                mark at esparto.demon.co.uk