OFF: Damn, them Yankees are good and Nicole Kidman

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Nov 17 12:03:28 EST 1998

Tommy and Jack didn't decide to take Ted over
> Rik, Rik turned them down.  He didn't want to do it.
>
>Well, glad Rik had enough class to turn down a big money-no music
project like that one.  Better to be poor and have one's honor
intact...

Ouchies Theo.  Yeah Damn Yankees have a deceidely commercial bend to their
music, dosen't necesarrily make it bad.  Whatever, chalk it up as another
"bad band" that appeals to the Ghost.

>4. George Clooney, George Clooney George Clooney.  When Nicole Kidman can
out act you...well nuff said on that.

>Don't sell her short.  Watch To Die For, and I think you'll agree
she's a helluva actor.  And I think if Kubrick likes her acting
talent, that might tell ya something...

She can out-act Clooney but thats not a hard thing to do.  I will also admit
that To Die For is a terrific movie.  I loved her in this flick because my
impression isshe played herself.  Now it take more than one good movie to be
a great actor/actress, think you can name another, I can't.

>She's also been knocking them dead on stage in a small theatre in  London
in a play called "The Blue Room" - a modern re-working of "La Ronde" I
believe.

Yeah thats been getting a lot of press over here recently, however I will
point out that most of this press mentions the same thing, she takes all of
her clothes off.  She cannot act but even I would pay to see her naked.

Now I will stop bashing Nicole but only becuase I fear the wrath of a
certain lurker on this list.

Ghost in the Ruins